Pages

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Garden Blog -- the beginning

I've had my personal blog on typepad now for 2 years and I love it. However, I wanted to document the garden in our new house and I thought a good way would be to have another blog dedicated to it.

This blog is really for me since it probably won't interest anyone else, save maybe the garden lover who could offer me helpful tips, but that probably won't happen.

In any case, my goal for this blog -- Rosemarie's Garden 2006 -- is to document my garden this year, the 2nd year we are living in our new house. My personal goal is to become a pretty cultivated gardener; at the very least, I will come to understand the many plants and ecosystem that is living right outside my front door.

For those who do read this, I hope you enjoy the journey through my garden and thank you for reading.

3 comments:

angie said...

Maybe I can learn from you while you learn. I just don't have the time and our yard looks horrible. Although, my bulbs that I planted do look great right now - they just won't last long. I bought some Spring planted bulbs to fill in so hopefully it will look good this fall too.

angie said...

Guess I need to change that pic so it's actually me:)

Anonymous said...

I think I will enjoy reading this, not so mundane. I am a very experienced gardner and perhaps I can offer some advice.