Pages

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Pots and Trellises









At the end of June, I finally got around to making some pots and I am proud to say that they are all still living. I have a bad habit of killing plants in pots. They obviously like where they are and it seems that I haven't forget to --cough cough--water them.

I went to Home Depot and found some really beautiful gerberas and dahilias and paired them up with ................ I have the sticks somewhere.

I also bought a trellis for the poor climbing roses that were hanging out, literally! They look much happier now.

And by some luck of the italian, I found this old beverage crate in the shed and so I put some petunias in them. I know ... snooze petunias ... but they have a sort of je ne sais quoi. I'll get more creative next year.

1 comment:

Yatima Meiji said...

Potted plants tend to lose water faster. and hehe I love the intro at the top, you seem to be doing good, but still, good luck!