Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

2007 To Do List

I am a list-a-holic. I love making lists and scratching off the tasks when I'm done. The only caveat is that I know the things I don't want to do, because they linger on the list for months and months.

Here is my 2007 Garden List. Some of the things have to get done (i.e. spring clean-up) others are projects and goals I'd like to accomplish. At the same time though, we are remodeling 2 rooms in our house, so it'll get pretty busy in 2007.

  1. Cut down as much black knot on plum tree as possible.
  2. Spring clean-up (cut back plants, compost leaves, edge garden beds)
  3. Clean up shed and fix the shed door
  4. Cornmeal the grass (May/July/Sept)
  5. Paint & Re-screen the back porch
  6. Paint the garage door white
  7. Clean out the gutters and examine the down spouts
  8. Rain barrels
  9. Clean up existing stone paths and re-set stones where needed. Remove grass from between and plant ground cover. Need to find good ground cover for between stones
  10. Plant new fence garden in backyard (measure, tape out, move existing plants, prep the bed, buy plants, plant plants)

No comments: