Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Backyard Drawing

It's way to early here to start planting, but I can start thinking about it. I did the unbelievable -- I drew out our backyard.

I didn't draw it for the plants, I admit. I can never get my drawings to look like the ones I see and if they don't look that way, I'm not bothering. I guess I'm annoying that way. I really drew it because in the future we'd like to add a patio where we currently have our mulch garden/compost mountain, and I needed to get some visuals going.

Here's how the plan looks ( keep in mind that I started writing plant names and ideas down so it's kind of messy):
By doing this, I numbered each area of the backyard garden, and I think this is a good way to keep track of what's going on there as I talk about them on my blog.

1 comment:

Carolyn gail said...

Hey Picasso
That backyard drawing isn't bad at all so don't fret. As long as you know what you want where you're halfway there !

Looks like a good plan.