Pages

Monday, July 16, 2007

Garden Bloggers Bloom Day - July 16th

Oops! One day late! Thanks again to Carol at May Garden Dreams for putting this together.

In my garden on July 15th, I have blooming ...

Container full of: foam flower, 'Catalina' Midnight blue Torenia, 'Cabana' Sutera Cordata, 'Laguna Dark Blue' Lobelia hybrid

Purple Coneflowers with yarrow, potentilla, and black eyed susans
Yarrow close-up
Puple Coneflower close-up
Coral bells in front of Oakleaf hydrangea
Daylillies ...
Cranesbill geranium ... my first blooms
Purple Garden phlox
Container filled with ... yellow dahlias, diamond frost, and a petunia-like trailing flower I found at Home Depot and I already lost the name!

4 comments:

Gina said...

I was getting worried about you! Which Yarrow is that? It's really nice. How are your tomatoes? One of my Big Boys is finally just starting to turn reddish.

Rosemarie said...

No need to worry, I'm here! Just taking a break, but I plan to write more soon. The yarrow was here when I moved in, I'll see if I can find a name for you, isn't it pretty? and my tomatoes are still green, but getting bigger. I'm so excited, my first foray into veggie gardening (although not as ambitious as you - melons!!)

Carolyn gail said...

Nice flowers, Rosemarie.

Annie in Austin said...

All these purple phlox in the blooming posts are giving me plant envy! Your oakleaf hydrangea looks great, Rosemarie!

Annie at the Transplantable Rose