Pages

Friday, August 03, 2007

RSS Feed

Annie at the Transplantable Rose let me know that without a Feed, it's hard for people to see when I post something new -- and that's especially true when there are so many great gardening blogs you want to check.

And Gina at Skinny Garden was commenting that she checks blogs often only to find no new posts. This should alleviate the problem.

So I just allowed Feeds to my site, I hope I am doing it right; and I signed up at bloglines to check on other gardener's blogs. I am new to Feeds, so again, I hope I am doing this right.

2 comments:

Avocados said...

Yay! Rss feed. I use the RSS feed for your other blog and for all my blog reading. I'm glad to see you activated it for your garden blog. If you are looking for great feed reader I recommend Netvibes: http://www.netvibes.com It is a web based reader that is so easy to use. You can even set it to check your home e-mail accounts. It is great for work.

Annie in Austin said...

Thank you, Rosemarie! I'll go add your Garden now...

Annie