Pages

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Vase

So this is not really garden-related ... but our 4th anniversary was the other day and my mom picked us up this cute vase.
Not too long ago we stopped into this re-sale shop that specializes in mid-century modern funiture and fixtures and we loved the "spaceship" designs of the 1950's. My mom said this reminded her of that (and could possible even be an antique). It had holes on the top so each flower stem goes in individually.

And speaking of non-garden related (except that almost every gardener has cats), here's a picture of our new kitten Guiness getting caught in the couch.

He's such a doll except that he likes to jump on Mini's (our older cat) back and attack her. But then she bites his "unmentionables" (is this a family friendly blog?), so I guess all's fair in love and war.

1 comment:

Gina said...

Rosemarie - Happy Anniversay! I laughed so hard at your blog that I actually read it to Mr. W. ahahahahahahahaha @ "unmentionables".