Unfortunately, there's just not much going on. The only area that looks "alive"is my Triangle Garden. I'm tickled pink with this perennial bed because it was pretty when I moved in and then everything just went to pot. So this spring I had to replace almost everything and it really flourished.
- The garden mum keeps coming back (and is still big and floppy despite me pruning it back all summer)
- the grass I divided in the spring is happier then ever in bloom
- the clustered bellflower I transplanted over the summer is blooming again
- the irises I moved here last year are large and healthy
- the 2 dianthus and bloody cranesbill geranium are both not dead (the dianthus doubled in size over the summer)
- and the potentilla I moved from a shady area in the front also doubled it's size over the summer
And I am happy because I actually planted a garden bed with multi-season interest.
For more pictures of this garden over the 3 summers I've been here, click here.