Light: Full, part-sun
Water: Near water spigot
- Japanese Barberry
- Dwarf mondo grass
- Prairie Grass
- Purple Loosestrife
Added in August 2005:
2 hardy mums (one survived)
- Removed swingset and mulch.
- A few black eyed susans appeared in the front and I left them.
- In the Fall, I added 3 tall purple bearded irises I had divided from another area.
2007 (july photo):
- Ajuga died back in the front, and rudbeckia grew bigger
- Dwarf mondo grass didn't come back.
- Pulled out Japanese barberry.
- Divided the grass (huge hole in the middle)
- Pulled out the majority of the vinca
- Irises came back and 1 of them bloomed.
- Mulched again.
Planted new in 2007:
2 pink chedder dianthus
1 eunymous 'emerald gaity'
1 potentilla from the front that didn't get much sun.
1 Bloody Cranesbill geranium 'Max Frei'
1 clustered bellflower Campanula glomerata
1 garden phlox