Pages

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Garden Diary: May 4th

To make up for such a crappy Saturday, I spent my entire Sunday in the yard from sun up to sun down. Here's what I accomplished!

  • I planted all my native plants. I just couldn't wait anymore.
  • I cleaned and edged the "center" garden
  • I planted the Calicarpa dichotoma there (correction: it's not a Calicarpa japonica)
  • I moved about some of the echinecea and sedum, and my neighbor gave me a new perennial which I forgot the name of.
Before After

  • I planted my Pagoda dogwood
  • The masterwort (in the kitchen garden)
  • The Siberian bugloss Jack Frost in the fence garden (so cool looking in the shade)

1 comment:

Mr. McGregor's Daughter said...

Sounds like you got a lot done. I've been so busy, I've had trouble keeping up with my blog visiting. I still don't have everything from the arboretum sale planted yet.