Pages

Friday, July 10, 2009

I hate the term "Water Feature"

A few weekends ago, my husband's body was invaded by a 48-hour foreign-like substance (extraterrestrial, perhaps) that feeds on labor activity - specifically of the outdoor kind. How else could I explain the fact that he spent the whole weekend in the yard, setting up the new water fountain, and cleaning out the garage? I think that foreign creature is all charged up now, I was sad to see him leave.

Ha ha!

The water fountain is officially installed and bubbling. However, what do you think looks better ...

rocks only around the fountain OR rocks trailing up


10 comments:

Mr. McGregor's Daughter said...

I like the rocks trailing up to the fountain. It's beautiful. The contrast between the rocks and the ceramic is perfect. I just got my new fountain running this week too.

Debbie's Garden said...

I like the trailing rocks too. Can you bottle that germ your husband got and sell it ?

Ginger said...

I like rocks just around a TINY bit more, but they both look great. I love that fountain - where did you get it, or did you get a kit and use an urn you already had?

garden girl said...

I like the rocks trailing up too.

Looks great Rosemarie!

Benjamin Vogt said...

Rocks trailing. They rock.

Country Mouse said...

I vote for trailing! ya, can you send that virus our way? I shouldn't complain - I have a hard workin' guy. He's just not that into gardens.

ryan said...

It's nice! I vote with everyone else for the rocks trailing.

bradzio said...

One more vote for rocks trailing.

Shady Gardener said...

I, too, am voting for the trailing rocks. It seems to complete the picture for me.

Wow - I wish that virus would attack someone I know well, over here, on a project or two I have in mind. :-)

queerbychoice said...

Here's one more vote for rocks trailing!