Pages

Thursday, April 07, 2011

A wheelie bucket

The Crate & Barrel best buys catalog came the other day, and as I leafed through the typical glasswares and bakers, this one item jumped out at me. A wheelie bucket!

I know a wheelbarrel can do the same thing, but sometimes you have to let practicality go and have a little fun. You can wheel this guy around 1-handed behind you. And it can fit through my tiny gate into the backyard. And it's cuter.

I think I know what I will ask for my birthday.

4 comments:

Sissy said...

How cute!

Renee said...

Hmmmm . . . that looks very handy!

Fawne said...

Love the wheelie bucket, maybe my husband wouldn't steal that one (he always takes any new bucket I buy)

Dee/reddirtramblings said...

Ooh, that's really neat. I love that bucket. Easier on the back.~~Dee