Pages

Monday, March 04, 2013

Starting over again

I am thrilled at the idea that I may have time to start journaling about gardening once again after a hiatus in which I had two kids, quit my job, and reshaped my priorities.

The kids are now 2-1/2 years old and 8-1/2 months -- they keep me busy, but I find that I've been able to find time for projects nearest and dearest to me. Gardening is still one of them.

Keeping this journal and jotting down my thoughts and notes for my garden as it evolves, as well as planning a new adventure into gardening (school? Career change?) is very meaningful to me and I still hope there may be one person out there who enjoys reading it.

Now lets get back into the dirt!

2 comments:

Avocados said...

Yay! I'm looking forward to following your garden exploits. Welcome back!

Annie in Austin said...

Hi Rosemarie!

Have fun with the new garden plan- hope your little sweeties nap enough to let you dig in the dirt.

Annie at the Transplantable Rose