Pages

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Backyard: the kitchen window garden in June

Using picstitch, I've been able to "stitch" these 2 pictures together to see how the kitchen window garden has grown from May 6th (when it was planted) until today.

From what I see, my annuals (white impatiens) have not fared so well, while the rest have clearly been enjoying this rainy June! (Odd because I've had success with impatiens in the front flourishing ...)

I have also been toying with the idea of putting something tall -- more specifically my hydrangea paniculata 'pinky winky' -- on the far left side. In the original plan, the shed was to be taken down but now we've decided to keep it so that area looks a little barren and in need of something with height -- whether it be a plant or art. 

No comments: